This weekend we are setting-off on a super ‘Food and Wine Tour of the Basque Country and Northern Spain’ with our friends from WineNot Boutique in New Hampshire, U.S.A.
A seven-day, private tour taking in the best of the local wine and produce from just a few of the very different regions in this part of the world. Made specifically with our clients, WineNot Boutique in mind, the highlights will surely be:
- Under Water Wine Bodega in Plentzia
- Guggenheim Bilbao
- Excellent Bodegas in La Rioja, Navarra, Campo de Borja and Priorat
- Restaurants serving the best seasonal and locally sourced produce
- Barcelona’s La Boqueria Market for a cooking tour and class
- Hidden villages steeped in history in La Rioja, Alava and Tarragona
- Accommodation in a variety of 4 star hotels and a former Monastery hidden amongst vineyards
- The mediaeval old quarters of Barcelona and Laguardia
- Follow us on twitter for more pics and comments!